Far Infrared Sauna
Solace Day Spa is proud to offer the Far Infrared Sauna, with a technologically advanced sauna that is safe and natural. Surround your body with soothing far infrared heat that penetrates deeply into the joints, muscles and tissues speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation. Some of the health benefits our guests may experience are pain relief, weight loss, detoxification, lowering of blood pressure and skin purification. Discover the benefits of infrared sauna therapy for yourself and burn up to 600 calories in just 30 minutes!
15 or 30 minutes
*15 minute session is recommended for first time
- 1 session – $25
- 3 sessions – $65
- 5 sessions – $100
- 10 sessions – $190
WHAT IS FAR – INFRARED HEAT THERAPY?
Infrared light is part of the sun’s invisible spectrum of light that has the ability to penetrate the human tissue. Infrared heat therapy heats the body directly rather than only the surrounding air. Infrared saunas increase the body’s core temperature resulting in a deeper, more detoxifying sweat from the cellular level of the skin where toxins are located. Soothing dry infrared heat is used to directly penetrate the body’s tissues to a depth of over 1 ½ inches right into the muscle. The body will absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach the skin.
SAFETY OF INFRARED
Exposure to infrared heat will not cause your skin to burn. Infrared heat is completely healthy, safe and natural.
INFRARED SAUNAS OVERVIEW OF BENEFITS
- Burns up to 600 calories in 30 minutes
- Improves skin by cleansing the pores
- Detoxifies the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases cardiovascular conditioning
- Improves lymphatic circulation
- Relieves pain
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Increases flexibility
- Improves energy levels
- Provides anti-inflammatory and pain relieving benefits
- Increases collagen production
A 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories! The therapy assists in the loss of toxins and stored fats by up to six times the level of a traditional sauna or exercise alone can achieve. As the body works to cool itself while using an infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. Infrared heat therapy raises core body temperature, causing passive cardiovascular condition. Your body’s natural response to infrared heat therapy is to increase circulation and sweat.
Studies have shown that infrared sauna reduces cellulite, acne and fine wrinkles after consistent use. Regular use of infrared sauna treatments will exfoliate the skin from the inside out, soften, firm, tone and increase elasticity, cleansing pores and leaving your skin looking cleaner, healthier and more vibrant. Also enjoy the lessening appearance of scars and help in healing of burns significantly.
Since the skin is our largest organ, it plays an important role in eliminating undesirable toxins. The deep penetration of the infrared technology allows removal of toxins store in fat cells. The detoxification process is 7-10 times greater than a conventional sauna. In a conventional sauna, the average person sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water. In a far – infrared sauna, the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water!
When you sweat more, your heart works harder to pump blood. An easy 30 minute session is equivalent to walking or jogging for 5 – 10 miles and without any impact on the joints. Repeated infrared therapy improves blood vessel function of those with high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol.
Heating of the muscles with infrared produces an increased blood flow level similar to that seen during exercise. Body temperature elevation also produces an increase in blood flow.
REDUCTION OF CELLULITE
The radiant heat of our saunas penetrates three times as deeply as conventional saunas and is significantly more effective at breaking down hard to move cellulite.
Remarkable therapeutic benefits have been observed by using continuous infrared heat therapy for treating various conditions of pain. Due to the infrared’s deeply penetrating heat, health professionals have used infrared lamps for many decades to treat muscle and joint problems. The far infrared sauna’s design and patented infrared technology ensures an increased flow of oxygen rich blood to painful areas helps to flush away toxins and ease the pain. Medical research has found success in using infrared saunas for the following pain conditions:
- tight shoulders
- muscle tension
- shoulder pain
- muscle spasms
- low back pain
- post-exercise muscle pain
- arthritis: gouty, rheumatoid, traumatic
- joint stiffness
- sprains and strains
- tension headaches
STRESS RELIEF & RELAXATION
Wrap yourself in the warmth of the rays and feel the stresses of the day melt away in your private solitude. Increased circulation triggers the release of endorphins, loosening tight muscles and takes you to another level of relaxation.
- Because our sauna is shared by others, we require that all sauna guests wear bottoms of some sort during their session. Swimsuits, gym clothes, boxers, undergarments, etc., are acceptable forms of sauna clothing.
- Drink at least 12 oz. of water prior to your session.
- If at any point, you feel uncomfortable, end the session immediately and exit the sauna.
- Do not adjust temperature or time. The Spa Specialist will make any needed adjustments prior to your session.
- Feel free to use the radio located in the sauna. Please consider other guests when adjusting the volume.
- The on/off switch for the sauna lights are located on the control panel. Guests are welcome to adjust the lighting at any time during their session.
- We ask that all guests under the age of 18 use the sauna only under the direct supervision of an adult.
345 St. Charles Ave.
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
Monday – Saturday: 9am-8pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
* By appointment only
Call Us: 479.443.1729