What Is Hydrodermabrasion?
Your skin needs nourishment in order to be healthy and happy, but some exfoliating treatments may be too harsh for those who have sensitive skin. Hydrodermabrasion, a crystal-free alternative to microdermabrasion, is the latest renovation to skin care technology. Water jets gently break up the outer layer of the skin to reveal smoother, more even skin texture. At Solace Day Spa, we use this wonderfully relaxing treatment to address various issues on all skin types to repair aging, congested, blemished, dull or discolored skin.
What are the Benefits of Hydrodermabrasion?
- Instantly revitalizes and nourishes worn out, dehydrated and sunken skin.
- Lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles and plump up complexion.
- Treat and decrease congestion and acne
- Improve acne scarring
- Minimize the look of huge pores
- Refine thickened skin
- Enhance the appearance of pigmentation and sun-damaged skin.
- Thoroughly exfoliate dead skin cells and promote new collagen and elastin production.
Who is a Candidate for Hydrodermabrasion?
We customize your hydrodermabrasion treatment to complement your skin type. Whether you struggle with acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, or need anti-aging, we can take help you take action! Hydrodermabrasion is ideal for all skin types, genders, and ages. However, it is especially beneficial for those who have:
- Dull skin that needs brightening
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Moderate acne and acne scarring
- Skin that needs smoothing and hydration
- Hyper-pigmentation or brown areas
- Sensitive skin; or any skin-type for that matter!
Are you interested in rejuvenating your skin with hydrodermabrasion? To schedule a consultation, contact skin care specialist today! Call Solace Day Spa at (479) 443-1729.