At-Home Instructions For Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash Extensions & More
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use oil-based eye products, creams or waterproof mascara.
- Use only water-based makeup & makeup remover.
- Remove makeup around the eye with a cotton swab.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- Be careful to avoid pulling extensions or rubbing eyes.
- Please see a trained lash technician to have your extensions removed.
- To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.
Ready for Rejuvenation & Relaxation?
It is our desire, at Solace Day Spa, to provide the utmost service to each client. We want to provide an experience that defines “pure solace” and an opportunity to escape all the craziness of life and be surrounded by peace, tranquility, and purity. Our desire is to cater to the individual’s needs at each appointment. We offer a wide variety of beverages, reading material, calming music, and a friendly staff. Our goal is to send each client away with 100% satisfaction!
345 St. Charles Ave.
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
Monday – Saturday: 9am-8pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
* By appointment only
Call Us: 479.443.1729