At-Home Instructions for Dry Brushing
Dry Brushing 101
- Restores radiance to skin
- Stimulates circulation
- Eliminates Toxins
- Rejuvenates the nervous system
- Boosts elasticity
- Removes dead skin, revealing a fresh glow
- Can smooth cellulite **Fingers crossed!**
- Choose a brush with natural fibers. A handle helps!
- Brush skin once a day, ideally before a shower.
- Use long, upward strokes. From feet up legs, from hands to shoulders, upwards on the torso. Always toward the heart!
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping strokes.
- Avoid any broken skin. It is normal for skin to turn slightly pinkish red.
- Clean brush once a week using soap and water.
Ready for Rejuvenation & Relaxation?
It is our desire, at Solace Day Spa, to provide the utmost service to each client. We want to provide an experience that defines “pure solace” and an opportunity to escape all the craziness of life and be surrounded by peace, tranquility, and purity. Our desire is to cater to the individual’s needs at each appointment. We offer a wide variety of beverages, reading material, calming music, and a friendly staff. Our goal is to send each client away with 100% satisfaction!
345 St. Charles Ave.
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
Monday – Saturday: 9am-8pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
* By appointment only
Call Us: 479.443.1729